Monday 7 March 2011

Sophy Robson LFW Nails

These are taken from maincurist to the stars; Sophy Robson's Blog. I loved her LFW designs and these are some of my favourites....

Loewe Paris Fashion Week. Her Loewe SS11 butterfly designs were my favourite last year and I have since tried to recreate them in this blog. But I am going to try these leather-look nails out tonight.

This is actually a picture of one of Minx's representatives showing how to do the Minx gold foil nails, but it is the Minx representative's nails that really caught my eye; I love the marbled effect and the choice of colours, one to try out I think, shame marbling is so messy!
Love these faded nails, they remind me of the bags Prada brought out a few years a go. Not sure how I could recreate this though.
Re-worked half moon; I really like this and I think it works so well with a dark colour. The shape is hard so I think the colour should reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment