Friday 11 March 2011

B Jones Style

B Jones Style
























Loving this blog, I love how smart her looks are, makes me want to try harder at work.  I like how she has mixed up different shades of the same colour, my friend Jess has got me a cotton on cropper jacket in a coral colour, I think I might try the same idea out with that.


And her hair is amazing, I am going to try out her "Carrie Bun" tonight, not sure if it will work as my hair is not as long or thick. I also really like this off the face, but volumised style. She also has loads of hair tutorials on her blog, which I am going to check out.























I really like these causal looks, which mix up prints. I am particularly liking polka-dots at the moment. The grandad cardi over a printed blouse is a good option for this time of year, when you might be able to leave your coat at home but a cardi is a must.



No comments:

Post a Comment