Thursday 17 February 2011

Nailsmania


I love Sophy Robson's butterfly tattoo nails which she did for the Lowe SS11 show in Paris, for ages I could not find the right materials to create a similar effect but then Look Magazine published an article about nail art and named a website www.naildelights.com which sell 'water decals', I went on and found the perfect transfers and ordered 70!

This is the end result, not too bad if I may say so myself;


p.s I think you can still get 10% discount from this website (until the end of May) if you enter Look10 into the discount code section at check out. 

My friends are happy for me to try out new designs on them, and we open the 'nail bar' (my extensive collective of polishes) a couple nights a week and try out new ideas. My favourite is leopard print; it always looks so good and is actually so easy. 
Here are some others; 

 Inspired by doughnuts that we can't eat: Hundreds and Thousands for Courtney


 Inspired by Sophy Robson's rainbow manicure. 

 Leopard for Mouse, my favourite design 

Faces for Chelsea, inspired by Sophy Robson's SS11 designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment